ROLE OF THE ADVANCEMENT TEAM
The Advancement team in the Office of Advancement raises philanthropic funds on behalf of Missional University. We work with the president and academic leaders to identify and approach potential donors. If you are interested in pursuing outside funding for your department, program or project, we can help. We have expert knowledge to assist you in achieving your goals, whether it is through approaching individual donors, a foundation, or a corporation.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
We can help faculty and staff in fundraising in the following ways:
- MU’s annual giving staff can partner with you in raising funds for your department or program. We specialize in building fundraising campaigns through email marketing, social media engagement, and phone calls.
- We can also assist you with creating fundraising language for your school or department website.
- You can support Missional University through the annual Faculty-Staff campaign by making a one-time or recurring gift to the MU cause that you care most about. You can do this through payroll deduction, by check, or online at missional.university/giving.
- You can also support special projects and student organizations through the university’s crowdfunding site: MissionalBoost.
- Philanthropists give to MU in a variety of ways and to support a wide variety of causes. The Advancement team works with donors who want to create scholarships, provide program or research support, or honor a someone by naming a program, school, or endow a professorship. If you are a faculty or staff member looking for more information on these specific types of gifts, please contact our office directly.
- If you are looking for information on how to manage existing charitable gifts, visit Manage Funds.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Advancement at email@example.com or 803-618-1328 ext 150.