Partner with a Corporation
The Advancement Team builds relationships between MU and external organizations. We specialize in building strategic partnerships with local and national companies to benefit faculty, staff, and students. Corporate partnerships may include: scholarships, support for faculty research and departmental and University initiatives. The team endeavors to build and maintain partnerships with dozens of companies in support of the University’s strategic priorities and fundraising goals. Our staff welcomes inquiries from faculty, staff, or students considering approaching a corporation for support. Before contacting us, please consider the following:
- Do you have a connection to the company? Or does the company have ties to MU?
- Does the mission or interest of this company align with your proposed project?
- What value or benefit will the company get by supporting your project?
- Do you have any collaborators who can assist in making connections?
- Do you have the support of your dean or vice president?
Other resourcesThe Advancement team maintains a clearance list of corporations with long-standing relationships with MU. Please consult an Advancement staff member before approaching any of these organizations.
- Companies interested in recruiting students for internships should be directed to a staff member of the University Partnership Team.
- Companies interested in recruiting students for employment should be directed to a staff member of the Student Services Team.