Jointly Appointed Faculty
Kim Engelmann, PhD
Professor of Christian Spirituality
Pastoral Care Specialist
International Experience: Guatemala, Mexico, North American Indian Reservations, Migrant Worker Communities in USA
- Doctor of Ministry, Pastoral Care, School of Theology, Boston University, Boston, MA
- Master of Divinity, New Testament, Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, NY
Doctor of Ministry Project
- God Themes in Hospitalized Children
- Adjunct Professor, School for Urban Missions, Oakland, CA
- Christian Spirituality
- Pastoral Care
- Integrating Recovery with Spiritual Disciplines
- Pastor, West Valley Presbyterian Church, Cupertino, CA
- Associate Pastor, Pastoral Care, Menlo Park Presbyterian Church, Menlo Park CA
- Associate Pastor, Church on the Rock, Redwood City, CA
- Associate Pastor, Trinitarian Congregational Church, Andover, MA
- Journey to Joona Trilogy, NAVPress, 1994
- Kim Engelmann, Seeing Jesus: Glimpses of God in My Life, Dimensions for Living, 2004.
- Kim Engelmann, A Walk with God through Friendship, Dimensions for Living, 2005.
- Kim Engelmann, Running in Circles: How False Spirituality Traps Us in Unhealthy Relationships, IVP Books, 2007.
- Kim Engelmann, Soul-Shaping Small Groups: A Refreshing Approach for Exasperated Leaders, ReadHowYouWant, 2012
- Kim Engelmann, No More Running in Circles - Study Guide, CreateSpace, 2014