Greg Kame, PhD
Professor of Social Theology
Political Ethics Specialist
International Experiences: Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, France, Germany, Ghana, Netherlands, Nigeria, South Africa, Switzerland, UK, USA
- Master of Business Adminstration (in progress), Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- Doctor of Theology, Systematic Theology, University of South Africa, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Doctoral research, King's College London, London, UK
- Doctoral research, London School of Theology, Middlesex, UK
- Doctoral studies, VU University, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Diploma in African Leadership, Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Master of Arts, Biblical Studies, West Africa Seminary, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Bachelor of Theology, Theology, Cameroon Baptist Theological Seminary, Ndu, North West, Cameroon
- Predestination in Scriptures and Reformed Traditions: Towards Deconstructing Paradigms in Soteriology in a Proposed Cameroon Baptist Theological Treatise
- Visting Professor, Back to the Bible Training College, Barberton, South Africa
- Academic Assessor, South African Theological Seminary, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Graduate Research Assistant, Systematic Theology, University of South Africa, Pretoria, South Africa
- Visiting Professor, International College of Bible and Missions, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Lecturer, Cameroon Baptist Theological Seminary, Ndu, Cameroon
- Social Theology
- Political Ethics
- Law and Theology
- Biblical Theology
- Systematic Theology
Ministry & Professional Experiences
- Associate Pastor, Jessup Baptist Church (SBC), Jessup, MD, USA
- Urban Leadership, The Garden Church (SBC), Baltimore, MD, USA
- Associate Pastor, Miracle Rock of Ages Baptist Church, Pretoria, South Africa
- Pastoral Intern, First Baptist Church, Lagos, Nigeria
- Pastoral Intern, Global Deliverance Baptist Church, Kumasi, Ghana
- Pastoral Intern, Mizpah Baptist Church, Limbe, Cameroon
- "The Church as Salt and Light in African Polities: Exploring the Role of Black Church Activism Towards Poverty Eradication and Socio-cultural Transformation in Africa." Redcliffe College, Gloucester, UK, 2015
- "Intellectual Leadership: The Alternative Leadership Paradigm for Africa's Advancement." Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Conference, Johannesburg, South Africa, Oct 2013
- "Economic Crisis and Development in Africa: a Theological Perspective." Abraham Kuyper Conference, VU University, Amsterdam, Netherland, Jan 2013
- "Kuv'a Likenye in the Bakweri-German Conflict of 1891: Memories of War for Contemporary Anglophone Cameroon Activism." Memories of Conflict, Conflicts of Memory, International Conference, Senate House, London, UK, Feb 2013
- "English Language in the Higher Education Landscape of La Republique du Cameroon: a Case for Anglophone Cameroonian Students." New ICLHE conference, University of Maastrict, Netherlands, April 2013
- "How Might Theology Shape Education in the African Church: Exploring Theology as the Taproot for African Church Praxis." Society for the Study of Theology conference, University of Nottingham, UK, April 2013
- "The Role of Practical Theology in Weaving National Stories into a Single Narrative in a Shifting World: A Case for Canada and Cameroon." 11th Conference of the International Academy of Practical Theology, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, April 2013
- "Alea iacta est for the People of the Bakassi Peninsula: Conflict or Cooperation with the Cameroonian Government." International Conference on Cooperation or Conflict, Wageningen University, Netherlands, May 2013.
- "Biblical Motivation for Work in the Ministry: A Case for Urban Ministry Praxis in the RCCG Amsterdam." Biblical Seminary Series, RCCG Amsterdam, Netherlands, May 2013
- "Afro-pessimism as a Challenge to Intellectual Leadership in Africa." Graduate Seminar Series, University of South Africa, May 2013
- "Recruiting and Mentoring African Students in Universities Abroad: What It Entails for Academic Excellence." ICHE 2013: International Conference on Higher Education, Paris, France, June 2013
- "The Need for a Prescribed Indigenous Language for Development in African Polities: a Critique of Swahili." Fourth Conference on Prescriptivism, Theme: Prescription and Tradition in Language, University of Leiden, Leiden, Netherlands, June 2013
- "A Theological Elucidation on the Question of God's Justice in the Heidelberg Catechism (Q9)." International Conference on 'The Spirituality of the Heidelberg Catechism.' Apeldoorn, Netherlands, June 2013
- "Human Security and Development in Africa: Boosting Africa's Chances for Foreign Direct Investment." International Conference on Migration, Development and Human Security. Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 2013
- "Reformed Theology in a Post Apartheid Age of Scientific Innovation." University of South Africa Science and Innovation Showcase, Sept, 2013.
- "Young Christians in South Africa Today." University of South Africa Science and Innovation Showcase, Sept, 2013.
- "The Church as Salt and Light in African Polities: Exploring the Role of Black Church Activism Towards Poverty Eradication and Socio-cultural Transformation in Africa." 2013 Africa Conference, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA
- "Anglophone Students and the Language Problem in Cameroon: a Case for Action Research." 21st Century Academic Forum, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA, Mar 2014.
- "Anglophone Students and the Language Problem in Cameroon: a Case for Action Research." Third International Receptive Ecumenism Conference, Fairfield University, CT, USA, Jun 2014.
- Kame, G. “Intellectual Leadership: The Alternative Leadership Paradigm for Africa's Advancement.” In Perspectives in Thought Leadership for Africa’s Advancement. (Pretoria: South Africa, Africa Institute of South Africa (AISA), 2014) 130-144.
- Kame, G. & Tshaka, R.S., 2015, ‘Morality and spirituality: The missing link for economic development in the 21st century’, HTS Teologiese Studies/ Theological Studies 71(3), Art. #2818, 6 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.4102/hts.v71i3.2818
- Kame, G. "An Evangelical Approach to Doing Theology in Africa: A Case for a Biblio-Centric African Theology." Publisher: Africa Journal of Evangelical Theology (accepted but pending)
- Kame, G. "Multilingualism in African Nation States: Stepping Stones or Stumbling Blocks for Development." Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa (Volume 14, No 8, 2012).
- Kame, G. "Sola Scriptura Principles in the Age of Modern Research and Scientific Innovation: a Treatise for Reformed Christians in South Africa," unpublished paper.
- Kame, G. "Election, Reprobation and the virtues of God: An Exegitico-Theological Study of Romans 9:18-23," unpublished paper.